Today I bring to you a shopping list with affordable items since I'm not a person who can afford to buy a Chanel bag or a pair of Louboutin shoes every week ( I whish I could! lol) but still I look in the market for nice things that my pocket can handle and still manage to look glam! Lately I've fell in love with these 8 items I've pictured below :) After the image you must click to keep reading so you'll be able to get the links to buy them. I hope you like it!
Hoy os traigo una lista de compras con precios razonables ya que no soy una persona que pueda permitirse comprar un bolso de Chanel o un par de Louboutins cada semana (ojala pudiera! :D) pero aun así busco cosas en las tiendas que mi bolsillo pueda abarcar sin problemas y que aun así parezca de lo mas glamouroso! Últimamente me han llamado especialmente la atención estos 8 accesorios, camisetas, etc que presento en la imagen debajo :) Hacer click sobre seguir leyendo para ver los links para comprarlos. Besitos!
1. Who can resist a trendy transparent bag when is so affordable and has my name! ;)
2. H&M brings us a pretty jacket for this cold spring afternoons with a really pretty Chanel touch!
3. I love Benefit products! and Sugarbomb is a beautiful everyday blush with a delicious name!
4. Yomime is a spanish brand that I've recently discovered and instantly fell in love with this skull bracelets!
5. Satchel bags are so pretty! And I think that this option by Aldo is an affordable choice :)
6.Sprin afternoons have arrived and Frapuccinos are sooooo good that I can't resist to them when the hot weather arrives!
7. I really like Chanel nail polishes and I've found this tee and instantly wanted it :)
8. With the summer just around the corner, this necklace just makes me remember the walks next to the sea!