7.5.11

You Have an Electric Soul

Electric Blue is one of the colors of this season so today I wanted to share with you two looks I've created using this color, one for working and the other one to go out! I think the best colors to combine this blue is with gold, black and white, thats why I've only used this selection in the outfits above. I haven't put the links this time, but if you want to know any of them just tell me and I'll give it to you! Have a nice weekend! :)


El azul eléctrico es uno de los colores de la temporada, asi que hoy quería compartir con vosotras dos looks que he creado utilizando este color, uno para trabajar y el otro para salir! Bajo mi punto de vista los colores que mejor combinan con este azul son el color oro, blanco y el negro, por eso son las gamas de colores que he utilizado para crear los conjuntos de la imagen. No he puesto los links esta vez, pero si queréis saber alguno decidmelo y os lo daré. Disfrutad del finde!

3 comentarios:

  1. El azul eléctrico, qué maravilla!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I follow you :) I love electric blue and your blog is so nice!

    xoxo
    http://shishiwaldorf.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Love electric blue color right now !
    Nice post. <3

    Nicollette from:
    http://touch-your-style.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar