30.5.11

Get her look: Olivia Palermo

So for coming back here I wanted to share with you an outfit from Olivia Palermo that I've copied with elements all from Zara. It is a really comfy outfit and it is perfect for those days when is still a bit cold during the mornings when you go to work or a bit cold when you go out at night. I'm a fan of this girl and I love that she uses clothes from afforable brands so I can recreate her looks without loosing much money on the way.

I hope you enjoy it and that you can copy it and look as glamourous as her! :)


Para mi vuelta por estos mundos he decidido recrear un look de Olivia Palermo que he copiado con ropa toda ella de Zara. Es un modelo muy cómodo, perfecto para estos días de primavera en los que todavía hacer fresquito a primeras horas de la mañana y por la tarde cuando vas a trabajar. Soy fan de esta chica y su estilo, me gusta que utilice ropa de marcas asequibles de forma que sus looks pueden copiarse sin eprder mucho dienro en el camino.

Espero que os guste y que lo podáis copiar para estar tan glamurosas como ella! :)

2 comentarios: