20.3.11

Welcome / Bienvenidos! :)


Welcome everyone to my blog! After spending some years reading many fashion blogs I've thought about creating one myself. I've tried it before but I could never find the time to do it.

Finally the moment has arrived for me to start this new "small" adventure of sharing my passion for fashion with the people. I'm still figuring out the layout and how should I do the posts and images in it so there are still few days ago before I start "real" posting.

Until then, you're all invited to come soon and have a look to see what's coming!

xox,
    Marta


Bienvenidos a mi blog! Después de pasar unos años leyendo varios blogs de moda he pensado en crear uno yo misma. Lo había intentado antes pero nunca encontré el momento necesario para hacerlo.

Finalmente,  ha llegado el momento para el comienzo de esta "pequeña" aventura de compartir mi pasión por la moda con la gente. Todavía estoy pensando en el diseño de la página y cómo organizar los posts y las imágenes, así que todavía quedan unos días hasta que empiece a postear "de verdad".

Hasta entonces, estáis todas invitadas pronto a venir y echar un ojo a lo que está por venir.

xox,
    Marta

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario